The August 1st deadline has come and gone! MIL2ATP, Inc. had a good year, and we’re looking forward to the growth of our program (including the CTP at the Delta Pilot Training Center) under the new training requirements.
Looking back at our year, we have to say a few thank yous:
- Thank you to the students who took our course (all 120 of you!). Our program improved with each student who came through.
- A HUGE thank you to our instructors who showed up at dawn and left well after dark, who rearranged trips as airline pilots and gave up weekends to make this work for those 120 students.
- And we can’t say thank you enough to the maintenance shop that kept us flying – they always dropped everything to get our planes back in the air (occasionally showing up at 0300 to get a part fixed before a 0800 check ride).
For those of you who have not completed the ATP practical:
- If you are a military pilot who took the written before 1 August, 2014 and have not completed the practical, you may qualify for an extension if you’ve been overseas on military orders in the past few months; contact us at email@example.com for details.
- If you have not completed the written, we are offering our new Mil-to-Airlines Course. Check out the details at mil2atp.com/mil-to-airlines